Home / Addiction Screening Tools / Smartphone Compulsion Test
1. Do you often find yourself spending more time on your Smartphone than you realize?
2. Do you often find yourself mindlessly passing time on a regular basis by scrolling on your Smartphone?
3. Do you seem to lose track of time when on your Smartphone?
4. Do you find yourself spending more time texting, tweeting or emailing as opposed to talking to people in person?
5. Has the amount of time you spend on your Smartphone been increasing?
6. Do you wish you could be a little less involved with your Smartphone? (e.g. not pick it up or look at repeatedly).
7. Do you regularly sleep with your Smartphone (turned on) under your pillow or next to your bed?
8. Do you find yourself viewing and answering texts, tweets and emails at all hours of the day and night—even when it means interrupting other things you are doing?
9. Do you text, email, tweet or surf while driving or doing other similar activities that require your focused attention and concentration?
10. Do you feel your use of your Smartphone decreases your productivity?
11. Do you feel reluctant to be without your Smartphone, even for a short time?
12. Do you feel uncomfortable when you accidentally leave your Smartphone in the car or at home, have no service or have a broken phone?
13. When you eat meals, is your Smartphone often on the table or easily accessible?
14. When your Smartphone rings, beeps or buzzes, do you feel an intense urge to check it and look at it?
15. Do you find yourself mindlessly checking your Smartphone many times a day, even when you know there is likely nothing new or important to see?
We’re here for you.
Call us at 866-277-1413 or
Contact us today